Paperwork, visas, bank accounts, finding an apartment, how to get to school…These are just some of the questions a teaching assistant could have when they arrive in Spain.
Your UP Representative will work hand in hand with you to solve all of the doubts you might have when you arrive at first or during your stay.
Up International Education offers our conversation assistants:
- A chance to work in the world of education and to be part of a real school.
- A grant which allows you to live in the area assigned.
- A personalised follow-up service to help you from the moment you arrive in Spain and whenever you need us.
- Exclusive training course free of charge for TAs from the University of Cambridge or the Instituto Cervantes.
- Being able to change the future of hundreds of children by helping them to open a window to the world.